Wholesale Account Executive
Dallas, TX 75202 US
Wheeler Staffing Partners is hiring multiple Wholesale Account Executives with a real estate investment client. The perfect candidate for this role is ambitious, disciplined, intelligent, and unafraid of picking up the phone and making cold calls daily while continuously challenging themselves. Ideally, this person will have entry level experience in real estate or mortgage sales, exhibiting a high level of commitment and determination. This role is designed to generate new business leads, aiding in driving the company’s sales production. This is a fully remote role but applicants in the Dallas Fort-Worth Metroplex are HIGHLY preferred.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and brokers to increase sales production
- Be a team leader and lead peers on the salesforce by example
- Understand the company’s product offerings and be proficient in the systems and technologies used to generate loan products
- Ensure all communication, including emails and LinkedIn posts, are professional and adhere to the company's guidelines
- Post approved messages on LinkedIn regularly
- Initiate cold calls to prospective clients and brokers in order to generate leads
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential clients and brokers to assist in increasing sales production
- Gain a thorough understanding of product offerings and the technologies used to generate loan products
- Establish an understanding of the Company's underwriting guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Gain product proficiency relative to loan sizing
- Ensure all communication, including emails and LinkedIn posts, are professional and adhere to the Company requirements
- Must possess a college degree; bachelors highly preferred
- At least 2 years of business purpose wholesale lending or strong experience with fix-n-flip, bridge loans, and DSCR
- Ability to exceed $1million/month in production
- Position currently remote but subject to change
- Previous experience in athletics, demonstrating a high level of discipline and determination
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn about lending products and systems
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.