Carrollton, TX 75006 US
Wheeler Staffing Partners is hiring a Warehouse Manager in Carrollton, TX. The individual will oversee operations to ensure that all incoming and outgoing inventory is processed according to schedule. Duties include preparing schedules for Warehouse Associates, training new employees on how to use machinery, and monitoring compliance with safety standards. As the warehouse manager, it is your responsibility to make sure that safety precautions and protocols are consistently abided by.
- Manage warehouse associates, monitoring work and ensuring the safe use of warehouse equipment in the receipt of all inbound deliveries and shipment of all outbound product
- Audit and report inventory balances; oversee timely completion of cycle counts and adjustments
- Establish warehouse practices and protocols to optimize workflow and achieve an efficient warehouse
- Keep up to date on the latest federal and state safety regulations; establish training and operational practices to ensure compliance
- Supervise and provide leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices and safety-conscious behavior for employees within the area of responsibility.
- Set warehouse and team goals in collaboration with executive management and other team leads
- Plan and implement a warehouse strategy to optimize efficiency based on actual business performance.
- Analyze small package and freight carrier performance and logistics data to optimize the supply chain.
- Support Supply Chain leadership team including Parts Planning and Repair Center operations in daily management, including daily assignments, leading meetings, and communicating with internal and external suppliers
- Prepares or contributes to operating and personnel budgets within the area of responsibility. Monitors spending for adherence to budget, and recommends variances as necessary.
- The Manager carries out supervisory responsibilities following the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. This role supervises various roles in Service Logistics.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in logistics, business administration, or supply chain management preferred; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Training, supervising, and appraising staff
- Operating mechanical and IT systems ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met
- Ability to learn company ERP software application
- Ability to make clear, concise, and convincing business presentations and reports that will have a high-level impact on executive and senior-level management.
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.