Surgical Recruiter, Contract
Oklahoma City, OK 73134 US
Wheeler Staffing Partners is currently looking to hire a Surgical Recruiter for multiple surgical centers. This position is with a large Medical/Healthcare company and will be working in a fast-paced environment. The role involves coordinating recruitment efforts to attract qualified candidates within a specific timeframe, maintaining the ATS and job postings for effective visibility, and sourcing passive candidates through various platforms. Additionally, the Surgical Recruiter will be responsible for understanding the unique culture and staffing needs of different units through facility rounding and developing a strategy that includes media recommendations and conferences to build a pipeline of potential candidates.
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Coordinates recruitment efforts for assigned hospitals and service line vacancies to attract qualified candidates to fill openings within an appropriate timeframe.
- Maintains Applicant Tracking System and postings to ensure SEO and JD attract qualified applicants.
- Sources passive candidates through LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, and Taleo/My HR Oracle
- Monitors and updates the list of vacant positions for Hiring leaders weekly.
- Maintains ongoing communication with Department Managers and Directors to ensure the accuracy of open positions and alignment with CL and OT.
- Rounding in facilities using Intake guides and SLAs to understand the unique culture and fit necessary to staff units.
- Develops the strategy to include media recommendations, niche sites, and conferences to develop a pipeline.
- Reviews and screens applications including internal transfers for minimum qualifications, salary discovery, and cultural fit
- ERP Promotion on units and within the facility to engage current employees and identify passive candidates.
- Minimum of 2 years of full-cycle Healthcare Recruiting
- 3+ years of experience in a hospital-based HR; RN Recruiting Experience Preferred
- Clinical Recruiting experience
- Proven track record of sourcing and be able to manage a desk of 50+ RN positions.
- Ability to operate on a team that is in a transition phase and changes are occurring daily.
- Experience with ATS
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings. WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.