Support Services Representative
Lebanon, NH 03766 US
Wheeler Staffing Partners is hiring multiple Support Service Representatives with a healthcare client in Lebanon, NH. The Support Service Representative is responsible for providing clerical support services in addition to providing, medical records, EOB’s, UB92’s and itemized statements to external and internal entities. This is an on-site role, reporting to the Lebanon office Mon-Fri.
Support Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Processes requests for medical records, EOB’s, Ub92’s, and itemized statements to designated business unit contact.
- Performs various clerical duties such as sorting correspondence, filing, photocopying, and scanning and indexing documents.
- Mail printing, tracking and distribution.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Support Service Representative Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0 - 3 years business office or related experience
- Computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, excellent listening skills, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Must have demonstrated an ability to learn within a short period of time
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Healthcare terminology
- Customer Service skills
- Ability to research and work independently
- Data Entry and 10-key by touch
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.