Service Center Manager
Phoenix, AZ 85005 US
- Manage people and resources to meet strategic goals and initiatives of the company
- Provide oversight and support of staff such as engineering, project management, services, coordination, startup, commissioning, etc.
- Develop and provide oversight, support, and growth of the Parts & Services (P&S) business
- Develop and manage budgets to meet and or exceed stated goals and company initiatives
- Work with General Manager to develop clients, strategy, budgets, policies, procedures, etc... to achieve business goals
- Compile on a regular basis, various summary reports including growth plans, sales projections, potential client lists, and current activities
- Participate in Strategic Planning and the ongoing auditing of these processes.
- Provide technical assistance to staff and clients
- Advice and guide clients on issues, including quality, safety, security, employee relations, scheduling, and training
- Ensure employees are adhering to company policies and administering practices in a fair and equitable manner
- Overseeing the training of new service engineers, and tracking all systems performance and service activities
- Develop and maintain Work Instructions, Forms, and other documentation as required for IMS compliance
- Direct Product delivery and Management as necessary to meet short- and long-term company goals
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures
- Other duties may be assigned as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited University or other related qualified training, plus a minimum of ten (10) years directly related experience; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A proven record of managing multiple large-scale dynamic projects in person and at a distance
- A proven record of solving problems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints.
- Ability to read and interpret process & instrumentation diagrams, mechanical & structural drawings, and specifications
- Proficient with MS Office
- Will be required to travel to customer, supplier, and job sites
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on social media to get updates on upcoming jobs!
LinkedIn: Wheeler Staffing Partner
Facebook: Wheeler Staffing Partner
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting
Josh Graham is the Director of Recruiting and Operations for Wheeler Staffing Partners. Josh leads and develops Wheeler’s talent acquisition strategies and delivery programs, including workforce/capacity planning, talent attraction, selection practices, and measurement. Additionally, he is responsible for the process, quality, training, metrics & reporting, full life-cycle recruiting, direct sourcing, and candidate pipelining across many verticals (ie. Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Mortgage, Healthcare, and Engineering).
Josh holds over 14 years of Talent Acquisition experience and has been with WSP for 6 years; he joined Wheeler because he wanted to have the opportunity to grow and work alongside his mentor, Tim. He has fifteen years of recruiting experience and where he has had the opportunity to expand relationships with clients and candidates. He enjoys leading teams of recruiters responsible for life cycle recruiting through consistent communication. Josh constantly strives to improve recruiting efforts, networking and stretches himself and the team into areas offering significant professional growth; he describes his time at Wheeler as very rewarding and family-oriented.
Prior to starting his recruiting career, he was in the Army for 11 years and served 2 tours in Iraq. Josh enjoys going hiking and to gun ranges as his favorite hobbies, and occasionally will do woodworking projects. He is originally from New Braunfels, TX, and currently resides in the DFW area with his wife and twins.