Senior Multifamily Loan Originator
Denver, CO 00000 US
Wheeler Staffing Partners is hiring a Senior Multifamily Loan Originator with a private real estate client. The Senior Loan Originator will play a key role in sourcing, vetting, fostering, and closing relationships for our various Bridge Loan programs. The ideal candidate should possess relevant experience in providing builders with Bridge financing and have established relationships with loan borrowers active in the residential real estate Fix & Flip and Ground Up construction space. Seeking highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills who can thrive in a competitive yet rewarding sales position.
The client is a private real estate lending organization headquartered in Denver, Colorado. Specializing in short-term residential bridge loans for Fix & Flip investors, commercial loans, construction loans, and rental property loans.
This is a fully remote role, but applicants residing in FL, VA, DC, GA, NC, SC, TX, NY, NJ, OH, or CA are HIGHLY preferred.
- Identify, develop, and close prospective bridge loan borrowers
- Cultivate and maintain strong business relationships with borrowers
- Obtain all required paperwork and financial information from prospective borrowers
- Report business development and sales activity
- Meet with new and existing prospects
- Contribute to the development and execution of business plans with thorough market and competitor analysis
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exhibit high motivation and a proactive mindset to understand problems, offer solutions, build relationships, and navigate institutional decision-making
- Embrace a collaborative approach to completing tasks
- Uphold a team-player orientation
- Apply critical thinking regarding risk and quality of assets being originated
- Work effectively in a high-volume, fast-paced environment and meet established deadlines
- Work independently and be self-motivated with measurable results
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, LinkedIn & LinkedIn Navigator, Teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of Multifamily Bridge and Multifamily Ground Up Construction Financing experience
- Ability to provide a strong book of business
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and basic computer skills
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Travel & cellphone reimbursement
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.