Senior Mechanical Engineer - Fayetteville
Fayetteville, AR 72703 US
Wheeler Staffing Partners is hiring a Senior Mechanical Engineer, PE with an energy client in Fayetteville, AR. The Senior Mechanical Engineer applies standard engineering techniques to design, analyze, test, maintain, repair, or improve products, components, or assemblies. Applicant must be PE certified.
- Responsible for signing and sealing engineering documents.
- Analyzes, develops and evaluates systems.
- Improves and maintains current systems or creates brand new projects.
- Designs and drafts blueprints, visits systems in the field and manages projects.
- Applies engineering techniques and analyses within the scope of the assignment.
- Performs work with a high degree of latitude.
- Handles the most complex issues.
- Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group. May act as a lead or first-level supervisor.
- Direct interaction with clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and Professional Engineer (PE) License, Master’s in Engineering preferred.
- 6-8 years of experience.
- Possesses expert knowledge of the subject matter.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Mathematic skills.
- Computer skills.
- Technical expertise.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and willing to tackle various ongoing projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent multitasking skills, with the ability to perform duties outside of the scope of work when necessary.
- Infrequent travel to Company or client locations. Approximately 5-20% of the time will be spent traveling.
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.