Senior Electrical Engineer - OKC
Oklahoma City, OK 73102 US
Wheeler Staffing Partners is hiring a Senior Electrical Engineer, PE with an energy client in Oklahoma city, OK. The Electrical Engineer PE I applies standard engineering techniques to design, analyze, test, maintain, repair, or improve products, components, or assemblies. Applicants must be PE certified.
- Analyzes, develops and evaluates systems.
- Improves and maintains current systems or creates brand new projects.
- Designs and drafts blueprints, visits systems in the field and manages projects.
- Applies engineering techniques and analyses within the scope of the assignment.
- Performs work under minimal supervision.
- Handles complex issues and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group. May act as a lead or first-level supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and Professional Engineer (PE) License
- 4-6 years of experience
- Strong proficiency in REVIT
- Strong technical skills – familiarity with the National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of the subject matter
- Critical thinking skills
- Detail-oriented and willing to tackle various ongoing projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking skills, with the ability to perform duties outside of the scope of work when necessary
- Infrequent travel to Company or client locations. Approximately 5-10% of time will be spent traveling.
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.