Senior Bridge Loan Originator
REMOTE, TX 75075 US
Location: REMOTE (Monday-Friday)
- Identify, develop, and close on prospective bridge loan borrowers.
- Cultivate and maintain strong business relationships with borrowers.
- Obtain all required paperwork and financial information from perspective borrowers.
- Report business development and sales activity
- Meet with new and existing prospects.
- Help develop and execute business plans with thorough market and competitor analysis.
- 3+ years of residential bridge loans and ground up construction.
- Must have a well-built book of business and comfortable with self-sourcing.
- Successfully build a pipeline of $3M/month
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- High motivation and a proactive mindset to understand problems, offer solutions, build relationships and work through institutional decision-making.
- A collaborative approach to getting work done.
- Critical thinker regarding risk and quality of assets being originated.
- Will cover licensing upkeep
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Travel/cellphone reimbursement
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Devin Dellinger specializes in Business Development and Client Relations at Wheeler Staffing Partners. Devin performs a diverse range of tasks and tackles challenges daily; on the business development side, she initiates and develops relationships with potential project clients, and on the client management side, she works with clients throughout execution to ensure smooth communication.
Devin graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor of Science in Multidisciplinary Studies/Early Childhood Education with an emphasis in ESL. While exploring new opportunities after college, she discovered her passion in Business Development, supporting the Client Services team to maximize opportunities for WSP. She also plays a key role in offering senior support to the Client Services team and attending key client review sessions.
Devin is originally from Plano, TX, and currently resides in the DFW area with her yellow lab, Harper. In her free time, she loves to kickbox, wakeboard, volunteer, and cheer on her favorite football teams, Texas Tech and The Kansas City Chiefs. “Wreck ‘Em Chiefs!”