Project Manager - Semiconductor
Plano, TX 75075 US
Wheeler Staffing Partners, Inc. (WSP) is currently seeking an Engineering Project Manager in Plano, TX. A Project Manager is expected to work as an important member of the project execution team that manages most major aspects of projects in accordance with customer requirements, company procedures, established project margins, and committed schedules. Contact Channing Earles (firstname.lastname@example.org) today to learn more about this amazing opportunity!
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Review and prepare all applicable job data, including project budgets, procurement plans, material requisitions, project schedules, manpower loading plans in accordance with company procedures.
- Coordinate with other departments to meet scheduled task deadlines, maintain schedule for purchasing, fabrication, construction, inspection, start-up, etc., and prioritizing staff workload to meet goals, assigning warranty items to engineering staff.
- Communicating promptly internally and with customer on project schedule and any issues.
- Scheduling and conducting project review meetings, focusing on scope of supply, cost, construction, and project scheduling.
- Advising upper Management of project status while adhering to all appropriate policies and established safety procedures.
Project Manager Requirements:
- B.S. degree in the mechanical or chemical engineering discipline from an accredited university or other related qualified training, plus a minimum of five (5) years directly related experience; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing projects in the range of $5MM - $20MM in the water treatment industry or Semiconductor Wafer Fab environment with UPW & WWT is required.
- A proven record of managing multiple large-scale dynamic projects in person and at a distance.
- A proven record of solving problems. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to make decisions requiring the use of a variety of variables in non-standard situations.
- Ability to interpret design drawings and project specifications.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Syteline.
- To customer, supplier and job sites up to 75%.
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections — and our candidates — combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.