Project Architect - Data Center
Dallas, TX 75075 US
Wheeler Staffing Partners is seeking multiple registered Project Architects to join our clients dynamic team across their Dallas, New York, Orlando, and Los Angeles locations. The Project Architect will lead the entire design team and process from a strong technical foundation. The role will involve not only designing and documenting the Architectural scope but also managing various project deliverables and coordinating contract administration responsibilities.
Project Architect Job Responsibilities:
- Generate innovative design solutions while adhering to project's functional parameters.
- Prepare and coordinate all project deliverables to ensure timely completion.
- Manage contract administration responsibilities to ensure project compliance.
- Coordinate and collaborate with a diverse group of consultants.
- Provide effective leadership to the project team, fostering a collaborative and productive environment.
- Cultivate strong client relationships through effective communication and project execution.
- Professional, NAAB accredited degree in Architecture.
- Professional registration and licensure in Architecture.
- 7-15 years of relevant experience in architectural design and project management.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential.
- Preferred experience with Revit software.
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.