Product Sales Engineer
Orlando, FL 32807 US
Wheeler Staffing Partners is hiring a Design Engineer with our client in Orlando, FL. As a Design Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the outside sales team, focusing on technical details and project coordination for capital equipment and builds. Your primary responsibility will be to provide invaluable technical expertise and ensure seamless project execution to enhance the team's overall sales performance.
The client is a specialized provider offering comprehensive solutions in boiler sales, service, parts, support equipment, and rentals across Central and North Florida, as well as select regions of South Georgia. They proudly represent the industry's leading manufacturers in the heating sector, ensuring top-tier products and unparalleled support for their clientele.
This is an Orlando, FL based role, offering the potential for a hybrid/remote schedule. Must be willing to travel between Orlando and Tampa, FL.
· Develop accurate and profitable schedules and quotes, primarily catering to the plan and spec market, and occasionally extending this expertise to aftermarket equipment as needed.
· Delve into design layouts, infusing technical expertise to ensure the accurate selection and placement of equipment to create detailed written proposals that serve as a supportive narrative for our outside sales team. Designs will often encompass all essential performance and equipment details, job scope, and additional information.
· Internally project-manage job schedules, cultivating a collaborative environment to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, reflecting our commitment to excellence.
· Collaborate with engineers, contractors, and end-users, offering technical support to resolve field issues promptly and efficiently.
· Navigate the dynamic landscape of handling multiple projects simultaneously with a hands-on approach, occasionally visiting job sites to ensure successful project completion.
· Review submittal information with meticulous care upon receipt, compiling comprehensive data packages for the outside sales team to deliver to customers, and assist with addressing any comments.
· Maintain accurate electronic and written files of projects, carefully preserving all correspondence and information, creating a living record of our success stories.
· Keep a curious mind around industry standards and applications, staying current with the evolving landscape to better serve our customers.
· Approach additional duties with enthusiasm, showcasing your adaptability and dedication to the overall success of our collaborative efforts.
· College Degree or ten (10) years of experience in similar position
· Minimum of 3-5 years of prior Boiler/HVAC or construction/estimating experience. Project management experience is a plus
· Experience in technically supporting projects and teams
· Adept at supporting multiple projects at once
· Working knowledge of mechanical piping systems
· A demonstrated ability to work through complex situations with positive outcomes
· Experience working on structured team and ability to follow company process
· Excellent Communications Skills
· Professionalism / Customer Service
· Self-Motivated / Dependability
· Team Player
· Conflict Resolution / Diplomacy
· Time Management
· Ability to organize and prioritize
· Attention to Detail / Accuracy
· Computer Literate / Microsoft Office
· Problem Solving Skills
· Strong Math Skills
· Boiler/HVAC System Knowledge
· Mechanical / Electrical Knowledge
· Basic Business Management
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance