Nursing Clinical Instructor - 5k Sign on
St. Paul, MN 55104 US
The client is a healthcare education consultant, focused on connecting students with higher education and healthcare systems to produce practice-ready professionals, alleviating the increasing demands in the field. Partnered with Concordia St. Paul University, they offer an Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program. Students complete theory instruction via online learning, nursing skills in the lab and simulation environment and their clinical rotations in the St. Paul area.
- Facilitate effective student learning in the clinical setting and via the online learning environment.
- Partner with Clinical Lead Faculty to ensure course alignment in the clinical setting.
- Provide adequate guidance for students in the clinical/lab setting related to professionalism, practice, and research.
- Collaborate effectively with the Healthcare Partner and its staff and support clinical adjunct faculty when needed.
- Maintain and Teach Nursing Knowledge Maintain current knowledge of the extended campus's Nursing curriculum, policies, and requirements.
- Maintains clinical competence and knowledge in area of expertise.
- Grading, skills check-off, lab support, and student office hours.
- An ability to develop, support, and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues, students, clinical affiliates, and adjunct clinical faculty.
- Evidence of two years of successful professional nursing practice with an MSN, five years of experience with a BSN
- Evidence of two years of teaching/precepting experience (preferred).
- Ability to provide a supportive learning environment for students.
- OR RN licensure required WA RN license a plus.
- MSN required or BSN with a commitment to enroll in an MSN program upon hire (inquire about tuition policy)
- Full benefits portfolio with tuition program
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.