Medical Billing Associate
Dallas, TX 75244 US
- 2 years of clerical / customer service experience in a health care related environment
- Experience with EOB's and other insurance Benefits Documents
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Understanding of ICD-9, HCPCS/CPT coding and medical terminology
- EMR system experience is Preferred
- Revenue cycle/ and or/ denials experience preferred
- Ability to work a Hybrid Schedule onsite in Dallas 3 days a week after training.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to effectively, concisely, and logically exchange information
- Organized, detailed focused, ability to multi task and perform in a deadline driven environment
- Demonstrate tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality when dealing with others and managing sensitive issues including HIPAA Guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills (attention to detail)
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.