Mechanical Maintenance Lead - 3rd Shift
North Richland Hills, TX 76182 US
Mechanical Maintenance Lead Job Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety policies and safe work practices; report unsafe acts and near misses immediately.
- Coordinate with Production each morning to identify maintenance issues that developed overnight or through the weekend
- Work with mechanics to produce work orders as issues are identified
- Enter and track work orders, and verify when complete
- Monitor work performed by mechanics for quality and completeness of repairs.
- Provide timely feedback
- Monitor work areas to verify proper storage and clean up of tools, parts and equipment
- Approve subordinates’ hours worked in time and attendance system
- Audit PM rounds on weekly basis with technicians.
- May be assigned to other projects and duties
- Five years of industrial maintenance experience, including but not limited to diagnosing and troubleshooting; preventative maintenance; logout/tagout procedures.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to read and write in English
- Highly motivated and able to lead teams.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.