Mechanical Designer 11 in Little Rock
Little Rock, AR 72202 US
Wheeler Staffing Partners is hiring a Mechanical Designer with an engineering client in Little Rock, AR.
- Collaborate with project managers to develop unique high-level concepts and designs for assigned plumbing system projects.
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure the successful execution of project goals.
- Influence stylistic direction for plumbing system projects.
- Deliver concepts and designs within strict project deadlines.
- Contribute to all aspects of the creative process and department.
- Perform work under direct supervision, handling basic issues, and referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring to subordinate groups when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field.
- 2-4 years of design experience in plumbing systems.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and REVIT.
- Strong technical skills in plumbing system design.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Vision and creativity in approaching design challenges.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Leadership skills with the capacity to guide and collaborate with others.
- Planning skills for effective project management.
- Possesses a solid working knowledge of plumbing system engineering.
- Detail-oriented with a willingness to tackle various ongoing projects in a fast-paced environment.
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.