Loan Assumption Specialist
Meriden, CT 06450 US
Wheeler Staffing Partners is hiring a Loan Assumption Specialist in Meriden, CT. The Loan Assumption Specialist provides general administrative support to management through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. This is an onsite position, reporting to the Meriden office Mon-Fri.
Loan Assumption Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls to borrowers to collect documenation and update information for assumptions
- Receive assumption request applications and prepare preliminary paperwork
- Prepare correspondence using templates to request missing documents and confirm receipt of information
- Answer Assumptions emails utilizing group email ticketing system
- Answer incoming customer calls and assist them with their needs
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Customer Service Experience Required
- Associates degree or equivalent related work experience required
- 1 years prior experience as a Loan Operations or Admin assistant preferred
- Mortgage servicing experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.