Addison, TX 75001 US
Wheeler Staffing Partners is hiring an Integration Developer with a healthcare client in Addison, TX. The Integration Developer will focus on acquiring data from healthcare systems and integrating it into a database/data warehouse. This person will have very strong experience working with PM/EMR Systems, EDI files and/or extracting data from healthcare databases, and strong experience working with SSIS/Azure Data Factory. This position will help with configuring the tool and environment, developing, testing, and implementing processes related to data acquisition/transfer, integration, management, and support. This is a hybrid role, reporting to the Addison office 2-3 days a week.
Integration Developer Job Responsibilities:
- Integrate data from Practice Management Systems, EMRs and other external vendors.
- Integrate data from HR, Accounting, CRM and other source systems.
- Build and maintain ETL processes that are resilient, accurate, and efficient.
- Analyze data, and design and build databases and data warehouses.
- Load data while maintaining data lineage and operational tracking.
- Enhance, fine-tune, monitor, support and maintain all integration processes.
- Work with internal and external clients to gather requirements.
- Maintain documentation, manage source code, conduct code reviews, and test.
- Identify gaps, streamline processes, and improve data integration efficiencies.
- Implement best practices and ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Recognize and advocate opportunities for excellence in process, infrastructure, and systems.
- 3+ years as a database and ETL developer
- 2+ years using Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- 1+ years of experience in the healthcare data
- Very strong knowledge of T-SQL and stored procedures in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Strong knowledge of database concepts such as tables, views, and indexes
- Good knowledge of quality assurance best practices in an ETL environment
- Demonstrated ability in meeting deadlines and communicating progress across projects
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with other team members and business owners
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Preferred Experience
- Experience working with data integration related to Healthcare EDI files, such as 835, 837, etc.
- Additional training or certifications
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.