Hospice Admissions Coordinator
Norwood, MA 02062 US
Wheeler Staffing Partners is hiring a Hospice Administrative Specialist with a home health client in Norwood, MA. The Hospice Administrative Specialist is responsible for performing a variety of administrative tasks in support of the Executive Administrative Assistant team to help them stay organized and complete tasks that allow them to focus on more advanced responsibilities.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings, and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits professional communication via phone, email, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Collate and distribute mail.
- High school diploma, or additional related work experience required.
- 1+ years’ previous clerical experience.
- Knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.