Help Desk Support
Scottsdale, AZ 85250 US
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (Hybrid)
Contract Duration: 6 months
- High attention to detail to support users with technical issues over the phone and email while providing exceptional customer service.
- Follow standard Deskside operating procedures; accurately update tickets using the defined tracking software and processes.
- Ability to utilize the applications for Microsoft Office for support, reporting and documentation.
- Work well with other members across the business to escalate or resolve tickets as quickly as possible.
- Take responsibility for issues from start through to a successful resolution.
- Exercise professionalism when working in our dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Take ownership of your work with limited supervision.
- Provide moderately complex technical support for end users.
- Lead installation, configuration, and maintenance efforts related to computer operating systems with an emphasis on macOSX.
- Develop sound understanding of IT operations and related applications and IT systems as well as business related processes and procedures
- Maintain adequate knowledge of operating systems and application software used to provide a high level of support.
- Tier 2/Mac support experience
- Associate or Bachelor degree in computer science and/or 3-5 years’ work experience in the specialty area or an equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
- Experience troubleshooting integrated and interdependent computer systems with an emphasis on macOSX.
- Ability to prioritize work priorities based on department and production objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work and make decisions independently in a fast-paced environment.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director RPO and VPO Services
Brian Pratt is the Director of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) for Wheeler Staffing Partners. He outsources the management of the recruitment function (in whole or part) to a third-party expert to drive cost, quality, efficiency, service, and scalability benefits.
Brian attended Louisiana Tech University on a baseball scholarship where he discovered Recruiting; he has been working in the Recruiting and Staffing industry for over 30 years and has been with us for a year. He chose Wheeler because “Wheeler was best positioned to quickly adapt to the changing landscape of recruiting during this very difficult time” and describes his time here as client-focused and driven.
Brian is originally from the DFW area where he currently subsides with his family. He and his wife have been married for 29 years and have two boys who both graduated from the University of North Texas. Brian enjoys doing outdoor activities like fishing and camping.