Funding Sales Manager
Dallas, TX 75201 US
- Craft, articulate, and drive the strategic direction of the sales team to align with the organizations objectives.
- Build, inspire, and steer high-performing production teams towards achieving set targets and ensuring continuous development.
- Cultivate, enhance, and sustain prosperous relationships with mortgage brokers, realtors and investors.
- Ensure comprehensive knowledge and strategic deployment of the organizations products utilizing training techniques, and working closely with marketing in creating sales campaigns.
- Leverage sales, lead generation data and industry trends to get ahead of strategic decision-making, continually refining production strategies.
- Ensure that sales culture adheres to the highest ethical standards.
- Maintain a robust understanding of market trends, competitor activities, and potential opportunities or threats.
- 8+ years of experience in business purpose loan lending, with at least 5 years in a strategic leadership role
- Bachelors in related field preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and develop high-performing teams and motivate strong sales representatives to join the team
- Proven expertise in crafting and executing robust sales strategies that drive tangible results; preferably at least $4-5m/month
- Deep knowledge of lending products, technology, and regulatory knowledge base
- Proven track record of developing and sustaining prosperous professional relationships
- Willing to build an office around the sales team and work onsite as needed (position is currently remote but subject to change)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.