Industry: Professional Services
Job Number: 7555
Pay Rate: 17.00
Wheeler Staffing Partners is hiring a Billing Specialist with a cash automation technologies client based in Carrollton, TX. The Billing Specialist performs all processing of regional service maintenance agreements, including new agreements, renewals, and credits. Processes site and equipment updates, customer account updates and contract invoicing. This is a contract role anticipated to last 4-6 months. This is a hybrid role (2 to 3 days in the office). Applicants MUST be willing to work Monday-Friday 7:30a-4:00p Central Standard Time.
**Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Billing Specialist Job Responsibilities:
Billing Specialist Job Requirements:
- Review of Daily Customer Report
- Work File Billing Generation
- Site File Updates
- Enter New Sites/Site Changes
- Other duties as assigned
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
- High School diploma and two to three years related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers or members of the business.
- Ability to effectively present information to management.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal, organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Specific experience in Excel should be Formulas, Sorting and Filtering Data
- Ability to Work Remote and have a quiet home office set up with High Speed Internet
- JD Edwards experience a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.