Boiler Service Manager
Jacksonville, FL 32256 US
Wheeler Staffing Partners is hiring a Service Manager with a boiler solutions client in Jacksonville, FL. Responsible for managing the Service Department which includes being responsible for the daily activities of the department’s personnel for their respective office.
Hours/Shift: Monday-Friday; 7:00a-3:30p
Relocation: Assistance provided
Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead / manage service personnel to contribute to a team effort by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Lead by example by serving as a "mentor" to all employees.
- Provide quality service, for all assigned tasks, while upholding company core values always.
- Ensure timely / consistent solutions to problems to address and resolve issues while achieving total satisfaction for both internal and external customers.
- Coordinate / supervise overall delivery of quality performance by service department personnel and associates.
- Work closely with customers and make certain that the customer has a clear understanding of the problem or any suggestions being made to them.
- Build a relationship with each customer and build a plan for maintaining their equipment long term through maintenance agreements. Plan, monitor, and appraise job results, implementing systems, policies and procedures.
- Promote preventative maintenance contracts to generate service related revenue from new / existing customers.
- Complete operations by developing schedules, gathering resources, implementing productivity standards, resolving operations problems, and maintaining reference materials.
- Quote small-scale jobs under $10,000.00
- Assist management with promoting service department personnel training / development.
- Maintain department goals for profitability and efficiency.
- Maintain a good driving record to be insurable.
- Flexibility to work over / weekends as necessary.
- Proactively works toward continuous improvement in skills and mentoring
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
Service Manager Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Post-secondary education a plus.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of service and maintenance experience with fuel fired boiler and burner equipment.
- Minimum of five (5) years supervisory experience.
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.