Aftermarket Parts Manager
Orlando, FL 32807 US
Wheeler Staffing Partners is seeking an Aftermarket Parts Manager. The Aftermarket Parts Manager is responsible for administering the daily management of the department's personnel. Aftermarket Parts Manager oversees inventory, warehouse, and parts, with occasional travel to other offices as required. This role involves providing support to personnel with technical information and resources, ensuring timely task completion, analyzing, and reporting on productivity levels, and maintaining an employee training and development program.
Location: Orlando, FL
(Onsite Monday - Friday)
- Develop and maintain an Aftermarket Parts Department to achieve its fullest potential.
- Work with personnel to maintain an inventory control system to maximize all resources for the warehouse and trucks.
- Perform all SOP requirements with the team such as completing Quarterly Conversations with each direct report.
- Creating programs to promote the Aftermarket Products portion of the business to all existing and potential customers. Products to include boiler room equipment parts and products associated with boiler and HVAC systems (i.e., controls, steam specialties, pumps, etc.)
- Create a program to engage suppliers to obtain the best customer service and pricing.
- Managing warranty return program for ideal Company outcomes.
- Working with other stakeholders to develop a best practice process for inventory control.
- Minimum: High School Education. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, or Engineering preferred.
- Minimum: Two years of supervisory experience.
- Product Sales experience is a plus.
- Boiler or HVAC Experience is highly preferred
WSP specializes in filling your company’s contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.